Erase all data on broken iphone 5c?
I have an iphone 5c that I dropped. After the drop, the screen wasnít shattered or anything, but the phone has a black screen and the touch screen wasnít working.
I want to just erase all my data on this phone and sell it for parts on ebay, but whenever I click restore iphone on itunes, it says that I need to disable find my iphone, and I cannot do this because I cannot even unlock my phone.
Iíve tried itools in an effort to mirror the screen on to my computer, but it doesnít seem to work. I wanted to try reflector 2 since my phone is jailbroken, but in order for it to work I would need to turn on the wifi on my phone and I canít do that because my screen is unresponsive as I said before.
Can anyone help disable find my iphone without using the phone, or let me know how to erase all my information on my phone??
p.s. my phone is jailbroken on ios 8.1.2
- Best AnswerJun 07 2015 | 1:49 pm EDT
- 06-07-2015, 01:48 PM #2
- 06-07-2015, 01:49 PM #3
- 06-28-2016, 12:59 PM #4iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Erase all data on broken iphone 5c?
I need help too, My device is completely broken and whenever I try to do anything it doesnt turn on and it is basically wrecked. Ive tried find my phone but it does not work. It tells me my device is offline. I really need help, I have personal stuff on there and I dont want ANYONE to see it as it is of me and my family and friends. Please help me ASAP.
- 06-28-2016, 03:35 PM #5
- By Chrisy in forum iPadReplies: 8Last Post: 10-03-2015, 12:04 PM
- By jcdumdumaya in forum iPhone 6Replies: 10Last Post: 06-20-2015, 01:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2015, 01:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-07-2015, 01:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-07-2015, 01:11 PM