How do I get rid of font colour for addresses in notes on my iPad?
When I type a note on my Ipad it is in black font EXCEPT if I type an address or phone number. The font then changes to yellow. How do I get the entire note in black?
- Best AnswerJun 02 2015 | 7:31 am EDT
Currently, you cannot change color in the Notes app, but you can bold text.
- 06-02-2015, 07:31 AM #2
- By WST88 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 9Last Post: 06-13-2015, 05:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2015, 07:41 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2015, 07:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2015, 07:34 AM