Every time I attempt to Jailbreak my iphone 4, it says: Missing Keys.plist
I successfully enter it into DFU mode, and I followed the steps right. I was using the latest version of RedSn0w. I have an iphone 4, (I'm on version 6.1.3) and I have the carrier Verizon. I was using this ipsw: iPhone3,3_6.0_10A403_Restore
Why won't it let me jailbreak my iphone? The forum wouldn't let me post a picture, so I'll just post what it says here:
Missing Keys.plist data for this build:
Device: iPhone 4-VZW
Please help. Thanks!
- 06-01-2015, 01:48 PM #2
Re: Every time I attempt to Jailbreak my iphone 4, it says: Missing Keys.plist
Hopefully, someone who can assist you will respond soon. In the meantime you can either peruse the jailbreak section or seek assistance from RedSn0w via their website.
- By rockitdog23 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 3Last Post: 06-02-2015, 02:26 PM
- By jmecca09 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 11Last Post: 06-02-2015, 11:25 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2015, 11:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-01-2015, 10:58 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-2015, 10:12 AM