Why does it state, "queued" when trying to upload a video to YouTube?
after my video is finished being prepared and ready to upload to youtube it says queued and doesnt give me any option from there. when i go on youtube from my computer it says i have no videos. how can i upload my video from there. i recorded it from my iphone and i have a chromebook and my video takes editing. how can i fix it. ive tried to upload from my camera roll, but it wont let me. im going to get geeky here and say " help me Obi`Wan Kenobi. your my only hope." but i really need help to upload it so my youtube channel can be successful. thanks!
- 05-31-2015, 03:30 AM #2iMore Guru
- 1,829 Posts
Re: when i try to upload a video from youtube captuure it says queued.
If it says queued, then YouTube is processing the video and uploading it, I would assume there would be a timeframe status indicator. I don't remember, it's been such a long time since I uploaded a video to YouTube.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 06-03-2015, 04:54 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2015, 08:00 AM
- By Unisauruss in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-30-2015, 08:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-30-2015, 06:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-30-2015, 05:19 PM