Do I need to open the OneDrive app everytime I want to sync my camera roll photos?
i'm trying to sync all my photos from my iphone 6 to my onedrive account. Do i need to open the onedrive app everytime i want to sync my camera roll photos?
- 05-30-2015, 08:18 AM #2
- 05-30-2015, 08:57 AM #3
- 05-30-2015, 09:02 AM #4
- 06-02-2015, 08:43 AM #5iMore Newbie
- 12 Posts
Re: Onedrive sync
As far as I can see the best feature of onedrive is the non reliable backup system in IOS.
OneDrive automatically decides which photos are not good enough and just do not back it up.
This way I have WAY less photos to organize.
Of course, I also loose some important information, but who cares? OneDrive certainly does not.
The bug has been reported in the uservoice forum.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-30-2015, 08:38 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-29-2015, 07:14 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2015, 07:31 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2015, 03:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-27-2015, 08:51 AM