So for awhile now whenever I go onto iMessages and go to search for one of my contacts, my moms will pop up. For example, I'll just search the letter 'a' and all my moms contacts that have 'a' in them pop up. When I go into my actual contacts app, they aren't there. Why do they come up when I'm searching for a contact, but they're not in my actual contacts? It's the exact same for my mom, but with my contacts. We don't really know how to get our contacts off each other's phones, and yes we both have different Apple ID's. Does anyone know how I can get it off, or figure out anything else we are sharing so that I can take that off too? Try to explain as simple as possible if you can! Thanks in advance!
    05-29-2015 03:57 PM
    05-29-2015 04:03 PM
    So for awhile now whenever I go onto iMessages and go to search for one of my contacts, my moms will pop up. For example, I'll just search the letter 'a' and all my moms contacts that have 'a' in them pop up. When I go into my actual contacts app, they aren't there. Why do they come up when I'm searching for a contact, but they're not in my actual contacts? It's the exact same for my mom, but with my contacts. We don't really know how to get our contacts off each other's phones, and yes we both have different Apple ID's. Does anyone know how I can get it off, or figure out anything else we are sharing so that I can take that off too? Try to explain as simple as possible if you can! Thanks in advance!
    Get with your mom and have her set up Family Sharing. It will allow for a level of privacy for you.

http://www.imore.com/family-sharing
    05-29-2015 09:12 PM