I can't get my iMessage to activate
I am trying to activate iMessage with my phone number but it says it using my email address instead and won't let me click the number
- 05-29-2015, 02:03 PM #2
- 05-29-2015, 02:05 PM #3
Re: I can't get my iMessage to activate
When you go to settings>Messages>Send & Receive log out of your Apple ID at the top and log back in. Your number should be able to be selected after that.
Try to do this on cellular data and not WiFi.
- By bamf-hacker in forum The 'Off Topic' LoungeReplies: 24Last Post: 07-02-2015, 02:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-29-2015, 03:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-29-2015, 02:52 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2015, 12:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 05-29-2015, 12:16 PM