Why can't I use messenger on my iPhone 5?
I have the messenger app, it even says I have a message. When I try to look at it it won't let see anything. It says start messaging to see your messages. When I try it says connecting... And then it fails to connect! Please help me understand what I need to do to get it to work, thanks!!
- Best AnswerMay 27 2015 | 10:38 am EDT
Sounds like a 3rd party app, I'd recommend checking with the folks who created the app. They may have troubleshooting steps for you to follow.
- 05-27-2015, 10:38 AM #2
- 05-27-2015, 11:15 AM #3
- 12-19-2015, 09:59 AM #4
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-13-2016, 05:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad AirReplies: 5Last Post: 05-27-2015, 01:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2015, 10:41 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2015, 10:39 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-27-2015, 10:12 AM