What can I do if my iPad freezes every time I try to delete an ap?
The x's come up and then the page starts flashing and the only option is to restart.
- 05-27-2015, 01:02 PM #2iMore Intermediate
- 127 Posts
Re: What can I do if my iPad freezes every time I try to delete an ap?
Do you turn off your iPad often? I think that turning off your iPad overnight when you are asleep would be good for your iPad or any electronic device. IDK it sometimes works for me. Same with my laptop and computers, if I dont turn off my laptop once a while, then my computer will be SLOW. Its so frustrating!
- 05-27-2015, 05:55 PM #3
- 05-27-2015, 07:07 PM #4
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-27-2015, 08:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2015, 08:11 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2015, 07:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2015, 07:09 AM