Why wont my iphone 4s turn on or connect to my laptop?
I connect my iphone 4s to my laptop or charger and the apple icon will appear on it for around 3-4 seconds and it will turn off and do the same thing over and over again. It wont even connect to my computer... im not sure if anything is damaged in it or if its just something wrong with the iphone settings or something.. :/ i need help asap. i have tried dfu mode, recovery mode and everything..
- Best AnswerMay 27 2015 | 7:14 am EDT
You do have the device charged?
After reading everything you have already attempted, I think it's time for a trip to the Apple Store.
- 05-27-2015, 07:14 AM #2
- By Jay_Kuykendall in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 6Last Post: 06-01-2015, 11:08 AM
- By iPad Retina in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 8Last Post: 05-31-2015, 06:36 PM
I received a text msg and it shut my phone off and now I cannot get into my text msgs. What should I do?By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 05-28-2015, 03:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Mac MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2015, 06:41 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2015, 09:00 PM