How can I fix the unreadable file error when Importing Photos into Mac Photos App?
So I have been using Dropbox to backup my photos from my phone for a few years now. I have been using iCloud to backup my photos for around a year.
When importing photos from the Camera Uploads folder in my dropbox it comes up with the following error message: "Unreadable Files: 3845" these are just unedited files backed up from my iPhone to Dropbox.
Anyone know what is going on? and how to fix this?
- 05-25-2015, 02:10 PM #2iMore Genius
- 20,831 Posts
Re: Importing Photos into Mac Photos App
- By gordol in forum iOS 8Replies: 9Last Post: 07-08-2015, 03:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 2Last Post: 05-30-2015, 11:47 PM
- By seanwplandry in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 05-25-2015, 10:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-25-2015, 01:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2015, 10:12 AM