Why can't I sync my jailbroken iPhone 5 to iTunes?
I got my iPhone after it had been jailbroken. recently, everytime I attempt to sync to my iTunes account I get a message: iTunes could not sync to iPhone because of an invalid response from the device. I have used iTunes to restore and update to ios 8 successfully, and have reset my iPhone, but I still get this message. I don't know what was originally used to jailbreak my iPhone. I am currently running the latest version of iTunes. I am not tech. savy.
- 05-25-2015, 12:40 PM #2iMore Genius
- 3,636 Posts
Re: i can't sync my iphone 5 to itunes
This might be something to look at:
- By john eustice in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 05-26-2015, 11:21 AM
- By Angel Gabriel Rodriguez in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 05-26-2015, 06:27 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2015, 12:12 PM
- By Smply_Rckless in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-25-2015, 11:05 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2015, 10:12 AM