Any way to make an external key an "Answer" Button?
My daughter is blind and has cerebral palsy, she recently got an iphone 5s. Siri works great and the voiceover feature is awesome, but due to her cerebral palsy her fine motor skills are limited, making swiping to answer, (or triple tapping when voiceover is on) nearly impossible. Is there anyway to make one of the external keys, preferably the Home key, an Answer key?
- 05-24-2015, 07:18 PM #2iMore Genius
- 3,636 Posts
Re: Any way to make an external key an "Answer" Button?
Mavbye the "Plantronics Voyager Legend bluetooth headset" could help her.
How to set a default call answer mode on iPhone | iMore
- By Alacretin58 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-24-2015, 10:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-24-2015, 03:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2015, 03:16 PM
- By iJuan in forum MacBook ProReplies: 4Last Post: 05-24-2015, 12:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 2Last Post: 05-24-2015, 11:54 AM