- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Why has panorama, time lapse and video stop working on my iPhone?
I have an iPhone 5, iOS 8.3, and my panorama, time lapse and video have stopped working.
Stills still work, I.e. Camera and square, but the others don't.
When I swipe to these functions they show up fine, but as soon as I press record or start pano it freezes and I have to close the app. Video/pano and time lapse do not work on any app either.
- 05-24-2015, 08:36 AM #2
- By gfederline9 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 15Last Post: 05-29-2015, 12:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-24-2015, 11:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-24-2015, 11:19 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-23-2015, 04:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2015, 03:33 PM