How to report someone for harassing you on imore

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I agree that it can feel unfriendly at times (like snarky replies to you with images of upset people) BUT you were posting in opinion based threads and YOU called someone immature. As the mod here said you were not harassed. IMO.

kingloui26

May 15, 2015
Visit site
That's your opinion 👍🏿 I didn't ask anyone on here was I harassed or not so no one knows my intent on why I asked how to report someone for harassment it could be for future reference, you and s lot of people on here are to quick to jump to hasty conclusions than argue "hey it's an opinion based forum relax" if that's the case your comment is not needed and overzealous.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
That's your opinion  I didn't ask anyone on here was I harassed or not so no one knows my intent on why I asked how to report someone for harassment it could be for future reference, you and s lot of people on here are to quick to jump to hasty conclusions than argue "hey it's an opinion based forum relax" if that's the case your comment is not needed and overzealous.

So you can voice your opinion, but those with dissenting viewpoints need not bother? Did you really just say that?

kingloui26

May 15, 2015
Visit site
That's not what I said sorry you misinterpreted everything maybe you should try reading it again to gain a little bit of understanding

kingloui26

May 15, 2015
Visit site
And I don't care about mod or anything of such where all grown ups and to feel a sense of empowerment on a blog site is very depressing

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The thread topic is "How to report someone for harassing you on iMore". The answer has already been given. Now if we are all "grown-ups", let's be done and move on. Thanks...;)

kingloui26

May 15, 2015
Visit site
I'm not in a hole in actually in a. At and I prefer a literal sense of conversation

(This is not harassment either) have a lovely and blessed day Godspeed

kingloui26

May 15, 2015
Visit site
After you start here maybe it'll help you to understand I'm writing on a blog site and not a thesis my dear nil ;)

A typographical error (often shortened to typo) is a mistake made in the typing process (such as a spelling mistake)[2] of printed material. Historically, this referred to mistakes in manual type-setting (typography). The term includes errors due to mechanical failure or slips of the hand or finger,[2] but excludes errors of ignorance, such as spelling errors. Before the arrival of printing, the "copyist's mistake" or "scribal error" was the equivalent for manuscripts. Most typos involve simple duplication, omission, transposition, or substitution of a small number of characters.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Lol yes I just like to be informed in new to all of this :)

It's cool man, none of us mind educating you on the proper use of the forum and it's features...and we know you'll stumble sometimes, people usually do while they're learning. Just know that people like me and several others will make sure to be there to let you know so you can continue this educational momentum!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner