Why is only one of my 4 email accounts displaying a notification badge?
I have 4 email addresses . Only one shows up on the home screen when I get a new email , bottom corner , a red 1 on the email app but the other 3 emails don't show up a new email alert . Why ? In settings- email cal lenders etc the settings are all the same . So why is one different and better than the other 3 ? Please someone help me . Richard
- 05-21-2015, 11:35 AM #2
- 05-21-2015, 11:56 AM #3
- 05-21-2015, 01:04 PM #4Banned
- 6,101 Posts
re: Why is only one of my 4 email accounts displaying a notification badge?
The notification settings are set at the individual email account level.
Go to Settings > Notifications > Mail, then select each account and turn on/off the Badges option and other notification settings for your email accounts.
- By nTrud3r in forum MusicReplies: 19Last Post: 04-04-2016, 04:14 AM
- By phfox1868 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 48Last Post: 05-24-2015, 12:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2015, 01:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2015, 12:44 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2015, 11:30 AM