Help with using Internet Explorer on a mac pro without downloading it?
I followed your steps:
Go to Develop > User Agent.
If you need to pretend you're using Internet Explorer, choose one of the Internet Explorer options.
If you need to pretend you're using a PC, choose "Google Chrome — Windows" or "Firefox — Windows".
But when I'm in the Develop window I can't click on any of the options. Is that screen locked !?
- 05-21-2015, 07:34 AM #2
- 38,501 Posts
Re: Help with using Internet Explorer on a mac pro without downloading it?
You are referring the instructions found via the iMore Blog.
How to view websites on your Mac that require Internet Explorer (or a PC) | iMore
Anyway, I just tested it out on my MacBook and was able to select any of the browsers listed. You might want to restart your Mac and try again. By the way, you will not be using internet explorer. You will simply be tricking a website's browser checker detection system.
- 05-21-2015, 07:41 AM #3
- By Microcosmos in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2015, 11:14 AM
- By alokeprasad in forum iCloudReplies: 4Last Post: 05-21-2015, 08:36 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-21-2015, 12:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2015, 10:10 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2015, 09:51 PM