Why am I unable to create a reminder on my iPhone 6?
I can not create a reminder. Siri also is not able to create a reminder.
I have an iphone6 plus. I used this all the time on my 4s but have not been able to on the 6.
- Best AnswerMay 21 2015 | 7:52 am EDT
- 05-21-2015, 07:52 AM #2
- 05-22-2015, 06:46 AM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Why am I unable to create a reminder on my iPhone 6?
I just rebooted my phone but I am still having the same problem.
When I go into reminders, New List is written on top with a + but they are in grey and nothing happens when I tap on them. I can't do anything as it is like is it frozen.
I can only press the home key to get out.
It is annoying as I normally can figure things like this out or find other similar problems but I am scratching my head with this one!
Thanks for your help....
- 05-22-2015, 10:52 AM #4
- 10-04-2015, 02:42 AM #5
- 10-04-2015, 03:08 AM #6
- 03-06-2016, 12:55 AM #7
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2015, 12:09 PM
- By Dee ellen in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2015, 08:11 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2015, 07:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2015, 07:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 05-21-2015, 07:01 AM