Why am I unable to create a reminder on my iPhone 6?

I

iMore Question

I can not create a reminder. Siri also is not able to create a reminder.
I have an iphone6 plus. I used this all the time on my 4s but have not been able to on the 6.

MadMuso

May 22, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
I just rebooted my phone but I am still having the same problem.
When I go into reminders, New List is written on top with a + but they are in grey and nothing happens when I tap on them. I can't do anything as it is like is it frozen.
I can only press the home key to get out.

It is annoying as I normally can figure things like this out or find other similar problems but I am scratching my head with this one!
Thanks for your help....:confused:

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Hi,
I just rebooted my phone but I am still having the same problem.
When I go into reminders, New List is written on top with a + but they are in grey and nothing happens when I tap on them. I can't do anything as it is like is it frozen.
I can only press the home key to get out.

It is annoying as I normally can figure things like this out or find other similar problems but I am scratching my head with this one!
Thanks for your help....:confused:

If you have AppleCare+, you should give Apple a call and see if they can assist you. . . . If you do call them, please let us know what you discover.

craig44485

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Had the same problem with my iPhone 6 Plus. Try going to Settings>General> Rest> Rest Network Settings. You will have to log back into your wifi afterwards.