Hi, please i need your help with my iphone 5c, i bought this iphone with a cracked screen, iphone is connected to itunes and making beeping noise but screen is not turning on, i tried screen on another phone and it's working so it's not faulty, i tried hard reset and even put phone in dfu mode through itunes to restore to factory settings, still no luck getting this screen, please any idea what might be wrong with this phone and what i can do to fix it.

Regards,
    Joshua
    05-18-2015 11:46 PM
  2. Disturbed_Angel said: Best Answer

Hate to say it, but if the screen isn't the issue, then something the screen is connected to is broken, ie, the logic board, etc. As for repair, I can't offer much advice other than trying to better isolate the problem, and replacing the faulty part.
    Hate to say it, but if the screen isn't the issue, then something the screen is connected to is broken, ie, the logic board, etc. As for repair, I can't offer much advice other than trying to better isolate the problem, and replacing the faulty part.
    05-19-2015 01:43 AM
    I agree with Disturbed_Angel, you're going to have to troubleshoot the issue. Or . . . you could take it to the Apple store and get them to look at it.
    05-19-2015 07:53 AM
    Apple would be expensive. But you might try a reputable repair shop.
    Bigeric23 likes this.
    05-19-2015 07:58 AM
    Obviously, something other than the display is causing the problem, but without us having physical contact with your iPhone 5C, we can't honestly tell you what's wrong with it. If it were me, I'd make a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store to have them diagnose the problem.
    Bigeric23 likes this.
    05-19-2015 08:23 AM