How can I do the software update for iPhone 4s iOS 8.3?
Ever since I got this iPhone 4s turned back on it's showed a number 1 on the settings app I click on general and it say's software update. I click on that it say's, iOS 8.3. This release includes improved performance, bug fixes, and a redesigned Emoji keyboard. Underneath that it say's Learn More, I click on that, it gives a list of everything it's suppose to update. At the bottom there is the Apple support website. But also it says this update requires a wifi connection to download. I can't even turn my wifi on either.
- 05-17-2015, 10:38 AM #2
Re: How can I do the software update for iPhone 4s iOS 8.3?
- Your options are:
- Figure out why you can't turn wifi on
- Live with the version of iOS that you are currently running
- Upgrade the device
Perhaps a visit to an Apple store will help - but your phone is most likely out of warranty.
- 05-17-2015, 02:51 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2016, 05:33 PM
- By MONTYOG in forum Accessibility & Special NeedsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-18-2016, 07:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-17-2015, 08:13 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iMessageReplies: 3Last Post: 05-17-2015, 12:15 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-17-2015, 12:00 AM