How to register someone's email address in imessage?

I

iMore Question

I have registered my email addresses in imessage but, how do you register someone else's address? When I try to send a message to someone, it says I need to register their e-mail address. Please be specific.

Steve Rowe

May 16, 2015
Visit site
I think I'm missing something. I went to the link you provided but, it only shows how to register your own email address. The problem I am having is when I try to send a message, I am not able to send them because it says they are not registered. The ones I can send to appear in blue, and I didn't do anything to register those ones. How do I get all of my contacts registered?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I think I'm missing something. I went to the link you provided but, it only shows how to register your own email address. The problem I am having is when I try to send a message, I am not able to send them because it says they are not registered. The ones I can send to appear in blue, and I didn't do anything to register those ones. How do I get all of my contacts registered?

You can't register someone else. Everybody registers themselves. You can contact those already registered via iMessage. You must use SMS to contact those not registered with iMessage (non-iOS users).

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77