Why are photos not available locally?
iPad 2, 0s 8.3 Photos used to load directly into apps for editing. Now I touch load or new and either nothing happens, or I'm told to d/l the photo to Photos and then put it into the app. Not convenient, particularly when experimenting with various double exposures. What can I do? Is the best idea to simply not use the iCloud/Photos arrangement being foisted on us?
- 05-16-2015, 01:24 PM #2iMore Genius
- 20,830 Posts
Re: Why are photos not available locally?
Aparently you've set your device up to save space on the device... You can change it so that full resolution pictures stay on the device via settings... And, in my opinion, nothing has been foisted upon anyone as complete documentation has been available for how things work since day one of Photos public release...
- By magicaxeman in forum MacBook ProReplies: 8Last Post: 06-03-2015, 12:14 PM
- By DavidCalvin in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-17-2015, 10:17 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2015, 11:54 AM
- By hynt20im in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2015, 08:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2015, 08:09 AM