Is it legal for an employer to track down their employees?
My employer is tracking down all employees using "Location Service" in detail from the time we are leaving home to the time when we returned to home without explaining to us. Is this legal?
- 05-16-2015, 11:19 AM #2
- 05-16-2015, 11:30 AM #3
- 05-16-2015, 11:55 AM #4
- 05-16-2015, 11:58 AM #5
- 05-16-2015, 12:00 PM #6
- 05-16-2015, 12:05 PM #7Q&A Jedi
- 3,372 Posts
Re: Is it legal for an employer to track down their employer.
This is normal and necessary in some lines of work such as delivery services or other transport type companies. They need to know where the trucks, packages and personnel are at all times during working hours. Ethically they should not and probably do not track you while you are off duty.
- By Pandurr in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 6Last Post: 05-18-2015, 10:29 PM
- By swandy in forum Apple Watch Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-16-2015, 04:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2015, 11:54 AM
- By Abe Sherif in forum MacBook ProReplies: 3Last Post: 05-16-2015, 09:43 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-16-2015, 09:12 AM