How to delete apps when doing family sharing?
I have my daughter set up on the family sharing with my phone but once she downloads an app to her iphone she is unable to delete it. How do we delete unwanted apps from her phone.
Also, all my music doesn't show up on her phone.
- 05-15-2015, 05:24 PM #2
- 25,108 Posts
How to delete apps when doing family sharing
When she mashes on an app icon, there should be an X in the upper left corner of the app. Tap that. If that doesn't work, go to Settings >General >Usage >Manage Storage > scroll to app and tap. Then tap Delete.
Don't know about the music issue. I don't use Family Sharing. But make sure when she goes to Settings >Music > Toggle on "show all music".
Then in the music app go to "songs" and tap the cloud by the songs.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2015, 03:04 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 3Last Post: 05-16-2015, 04:54 PM
- By kch50428 in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2015, 06:19 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2015, 03:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2015, 02:50 PM