How can I import contacts from my LG 306 G?
I recently got an iPhone 5C. I want to import my contacts from my LG 306 G. I tried bluetooth but it says the device is not supported. It is a non-android, non-smartphone, through Tracfone. My iPhone service is through AT & T. Is is possible to do this, or am I going to have to put them in one by one?
- Best AnswerMay 15 2015 | 9:21 am EDT
Set up the iPhone to sync to the same email account you sync the LG device to if it has contacts synced too.
- 05-15-2015, 09:21 AM #2
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2015, 09:03 AM
I downloaded unlimitones from App Store and I can't delete the app off my phone, how can I get them off?By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2015, 08:44 AM
- By ksbruns in forum Apple Watch Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2015, 08:18 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2015, 01:46 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iMessageReplies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2015, 09:53 PM