Which macbook should I get?
I write a lot and I have a lot of documents on google that are filled with stories. I want to know which one would be better for me. I don't know if the amount of pages in each document would affect the macbook in any way and I just want to know what the best choice would be. Is this the best choice or should I get something else?
- 05-15-2015, 12:50 AM #2iMore Intermediate
- 459 Posts
Re: Which macbook should I get?
If all you plan on doing on your Macbook is typing up documents then any macbook will fit your bill. However if thats all you plan on doing on it then maybe getting a cheap ultrabook or even a tablet with a bluetooth keyboard maybe a more effective option for you.
But yeah if you do decide to go the Mac route, then a standard MBA should be more then sufficient for your needs.
- By xNeezzy in forum MacBook AirReplies: 4Last Post: 05-28-2015, 11:14 AM
- By Antron in forum iPad 3Replies: 16Last Post: 05-19-2015, 10:13 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 2Last Post: 05-14-2015, 03:13 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2015, 03:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2015, 01:51 PM