Can I unlock a AT&T Iphone 5s and use it on Verizon network?
I have an iPhone 5s from at&t but i want to use it on my Verizon network
- 05-14-2015, 04:08 PM #2iMore Genius
- 20,830 Posts
Re: Can I unlock a AT&T Iphone 5s and use it on Verizon network?
Historically, the answer to that question has been "No"... but... some people claim they've done it... those people seem to claim it works if you get a nano sim activated on your Verizon account using another device and then put that sim into your 5s... Caveat emptor.
- By Antron in forum iPad 3Replies: 16Last Post: 05-19-2015, 10:13 AM
- By Jamie Wooten in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 4Last Post: 05-17-2015, 10:49 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 05-14-2015, 11:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-14-2015, 04:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 2Last Post: 05-14-2015, 03:13 PM