Why won't the App Store let me "get" an app?

I

iMore Question

every time i go on the app store to get a app.
I click on the app and then press "get" then i right in my apple id password then it comes up a little blue circle turning and then seconds later it says "get" again it never yost to do that.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: app store wont let me "get" a app

Have you tried to restart your device? Also, make sure you are logged in to the store with your Apple ID and current password.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: app store wont let me "get" a app

Is your in file gift card or credit card up to date? Is the app you're attempting to download in the realm of those that are restricted on your device?

gabbyjames 1

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
Re: Why won't the App Store let me "get" an app?

This is happening to me too my snapchat wasn't working so I was going to delete and re download so I did but now it won't let me download it and it keeps doing what what it's doing to you!! I need help!!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

This is happening to me too my snapchat wasn't working so I was going to delete and re download so I did but now it won't let me download it and it keeps doing what what it's doing to you!! I need help!!

Who are you talking to? This thread is almost a year old. What do you see when you try to download the app? Do you get a pop up? What happens?

leslie Trujillo

Jul 22, 2016
Visit site

Who are you talking to? This thread is almost a year old. What do you see when you try to download the app? Do you get a pop up? What happens?

the same thing is happening to me. i had to delete it and I've been trying to re-download it for the past couple of weeks now and all it tries to download but the circle will stop moving and the cloud with the arrow pops up again. I've also tried making a new apple account but it's still not working.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

the same thing is happening to me. i had to delete it and I've been trying to re-download it for the past couple of weeks now and all it tries to download but the circle will stop moving and the cloud with the arrow pops up again. I've also tried making a new apple account but it's still not working.
Delete it, then do a hard reset.
Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.

Then try to download it again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73