Why won't the App Store let me "get" an app?
every time i go on the app store to get a app.
I click on the app and then press "get" then i right in my apple id password then it comes up a little blue circle turning and then seconds later it says "get" again it never yost to do that.
- 05-13-2015, 01:36 PM #2
- 05-13-2015, 02:06 PM #3
- 03-10-2016, 12:34 PM #4
- 03-10-2016, 12:41 PM #5
- 07-22-2016, 05:52 PM #6iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Why won't the App Store let me "get" an app?
the same thing is happening to me. i had to delete it and I've been trying to re-download it for the past couple of weeks now and all it tries to download but the circle will stop moving and the cloud with the arrow pops up again. I've also tried making a new apple account but it's still not working.
- 07-22-2016, 06:14 PM #7
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-13-2015, 02:35 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2015, 01:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 05-13-2015, 12:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 1Last Post: 05-13-2015, 09:56 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2015, 07:12 AM