Can i delete photos from my laptop without deleting them from my Mac (OSX Photos)
I have my full library now imported to Photos (i'm loving it, by the way!!) and i switched on the iCloud option on my MacBook Pro. This has now uploaded the full photo collection which I am now regretting. I use the MacBook for work and don't need to clog it up with my personal photo collection. I have turned off iCloud in Photos Preferences but it is still showing all my photos - can I delete these without affecting my main collection on my Mac?
- 05-12-2015, 05:46 PM #2
Re: Can i delete photos from my laptop without deleting them from my Mac (OSX Photos)
If synching of photos have been disabled via the iCloud settings on that particular device then deleting them from that device *should not* affect the photos on your other device(s).
Last edited by Just_Me_D; 05-12-2015 at 07:18 PM.
- By The_Prodigy1982 in forum OS X / macOSReplies: 3Last Post: 05-12-2015, 01:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2015, 12:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2015, 12:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2015, 12:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2015, 12:12 PM