Which is the best Email App for IOS?

Bifurcated

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I own an Iphone 6 plus and tried most of the Ios Apps. I d like to know which one is best.
You've been having a busy day with posts!

I've been using Outlook. It has a very good Exchange implementation.

But one caveat is that there is no way on iOS to set the default email client. So if you try, for example, emailing an image from photos, it will launch the default client.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I've been using Boxer for personal email and Outlook for work. They are both pretty terrific. Like Boxer for "swipe to delete" alone.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I always go back to stock. I do like CloudMagic best, but their text is too low contrast. It's hard for me to read. But the rest is very nice. Needs dark theme.

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
MyMail isn't on that list, but is also a great email client. It includes full attachment support and uses the iOS 8 document picker as well, so you can manage attachments very easily.

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
Click this icon, and the best email app opens ...
HTB16eKCHFXXXXbmXXXXq6xXFXXXw.jpg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Mailbox. I have about 15 categories/files from bills, work, Amazon receipts... Easily sort your email quickly

I was really looking forward to testing out Mailbox, but after 2 or 3 years, there is still no support beyond Gmail and iCloud. I flat out refuse to use it now, especially after receiving a reply of "soon" to my inquiry.

tanson1011

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Does the native email app push Gmail? I just went to try it out it isn't pushing. All the settings seem to be correct. I am also an ios noob

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods