Apple Watch - Can I use anything at all with my Apple Watch and jailbroken iPhone?
I have a jailbroken iPhone 6 on iOS 8.1.2, and i'm getting my Apple Watch this week.
From my understanding.... I won't be able to have the "Apple-Watch Companion app" on my iPhone, and thus won't be able to download new apps to my apple-watch... I'm actually okay with that to keep my jailbreak.
But... Will I be able to use at least the "stock apps" on my apple-watch? Such as sending a text-message from the Siri on my Apple-watch. Perhaps that would require "pairing" the watch to the phone... If so, will I be able to do that with my iOS 8.1.2?
Or.... If I stay jailbroken... Will my apple-watch do nothing more other than tell the time?
- Best AnswerMay 11 2015 | 8:42 am EDT
- 05-11-2015, 08:42 AM #2
- By belodion in forum IntroductionsReplies: 16Last Post: 05-25-2015, 04:14 PM
- By radders1957 in forum iPhoneReplies: 4Last Post: 05-11-2015, 11:28 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 05-11-2015, 08:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2015, 08:21 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2015, 07:18 AM