How do I get shomi on my Apple TV?
i have a apple tv and have rodgers as my cellphone provider and shaw direct provides my satelite .can i just had shomi to my rodgers bill? when I called shaw direct they said they didnt offer shomi but will they bill me for it as well?
- 05-10-2015, 04:21 PM #2
Re: how do i get shomi on my apple tv
Simply go to the shomi app on AppleTV, open it... Somewhere there's a place In the settings on the app to log in... Follow the directions to authenticate with a cable provider's credentials... Follow the on screen direction... Go to a web site, pick your provider, enter what the web site wants...the AppleTV will give you a code to enter in the web site... There shouldn't be any extra charges or billing to worry about as long as you follow the directions...
- 05-14-2015, 09:07 AM #3
- By Peter McCabe in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 3Last Post: 05-10-2015, 11:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-10-2015, 04:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-10-2015, 03:55 PM
- By kmalsch in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 05-10-2015, 02:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-10-2015, 02:39 PM