How do I get shomi on my Apple TV?

I

iMore Question

i have a apple tv and have rodgers as my cellphone provider and shaw direct provides my satelite .can i just had shomi to my rodgers bill? when I called shaw direct they said they didnt offer shomi but will they bill me for it as well?
thanks,
Heather

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: how do i get shomi on my apple tv

Simply go to the shomi app on AppleTV, open it... Somewhere there's a place In the settings on the app to log in... Follow the directions to authenticate with a cable provider's credentials... Follow the on screen direction... Go to a web site, pick your provider, enter what the web site wants...the AppleTV will give you a code to enter in the web site... There shouldn't be any extra charges or billing to worry about as long as you follow the directions...

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
i have a apple tv and have rodgers as my cellphone provider and shaw direct provides my satelite .can i just had shomi to my rodgers bill? when I called shaw direct they said they didnt offer shomi but will they bill me for it as well?
thanks,
Heather

With shomi you have call your television provider so they can add it to your account and as far as I know shaw does offer it.

Sent from my jailbroken 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 6 or Surface 2 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro