Does greyscale save battery in iOS 8?
Does the greyscale mode in accessibility options really save battery in iOS 8, I have heard differing opinions on it.
- 05-06-2015, 09:00 AM #2
- 05-06-2015, 09:08 AM #3iMore Guru
- 1,592 Posts
Re: Does greyscale save battery in iOS 8?
Or use it exactly the same way, charge it the same way for multiple days in both types to see if it makes a noticeable difference. I doubt it. Just put it in that mode and see if it makes you feel like it's better. Turn your screen brightness way down and connectivity conservative is going to be more noticeable.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- By eastbayrae in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-07-2015, 01:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-06-2015, 09:01 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2015, 08:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2015, 09:12 PM
- By Dave Marsh in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2015, 06:57 PM