Why isn't my Family sharing working?

I

iMore Question

Family sharing is not workjng

My daughter downloaded a game on her I pad, I went to look on my iPhone 6plus and it is not on my phone how do I get family sharing to work

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Family sharing is not workjng

1. Make sure that you have waited at least 24 hours after activating Family Sharing.
2. Make sure that you are looking in the correct place for the shared items. You will want to look in the PURCHASED section of the App Store and click on your daughter's name there to see her purchases.

Bruins_CCH_4

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Family sharing is not workjng

I would be nice if Apple could make the sharing feature more consumer friendly. If someone in your family account has downloaded a media file or app at a price the other family members should see the media file or App as something to download with the iCloud icon instead of seeing by the original price. Currently someone could pay for the same media file or app when it was already purchased by a family member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lady49Monet

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site

I am struggling to get my husband as a family member. Says invitation failed. That is it! Any ideas?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Currently someone could pay for the same media file or app when it was already purchased by a family member.
Strange... Once I went to download something, it had a price on it... when I clicked to buy it - I got a pop-up that it was already purchased by a FamilyShare member and I should download it from that FamilyShare member's purchased items...

Bruins_CCH_4

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site

Strange... Once I went to download something, it had a price on it... when I clicked to buy it - I got a pop-up that it was already purchased by a FamilyShare member and I should download it from that FamilyShare member's purchased items...

Ok, thanks for clarifying. I should have tested it before I posted that comment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner