How can I remove "PASSWORD REQUIRED" everytime I open my email screen?
Everytime I open my email screen I am asked for my password by the window pasted below. I do not NEED my password to access my emails! This happens regardless of which email I am using (gmail, yahoo, aol, etc)
How can I get rid of this window???
Enter the password for the
- 05-06-2015, 07:36 AM #2iMore Specialist
- 936 Posts
Re: How can I remove "PASSWORD REQUIRED" everytime I open my email screen?
Go to: settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars
Click on the yahoo account in question and then tap the account name on the next page as well.
Make sure your password is entered correctly on this next screen and then click done.
- By chris jakes in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 9Last Post: 05-12-2015, 06:06 AM
- By ErinHenriksen in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2015, 12:37 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2015, 12:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2015, 11:53 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2015, 11:12 AM