How can I get into my iphone 5c?
The screen won't swipe. There are lines on the screen and i have tried a hard reset, but nothing seems to be working. I can't answer calls, unlock phone, or anything. HELP!
- Best AnswerMay 05 2015 | 8:26 am EDT
Was it dropped or exposed to moisture? SOUNDS like maybe it suffered some kind of damage or other hardware failure, BUT it might be best to take it to your nearest Apple store for a diagnostic.
- 05-05-2015, 08:26 AM #2
- 05-05-2015, 08:26 AM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2015, 11:51 AM
I disabled my phone and the backup mail, I used on the iCloud is no longer in use. How can I enable my phone without the backup email?By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 5Last Post: 05-05-2015, 08:46 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2015, 07:46 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2015, 07:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2015, 06:40 AM