- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Watching youtube using cellular data on Apple TV
I'm trying to use my unlimited data plan on my cell phone to watch Netflix and YouTube on Apple TV. Whenever I try this I get an error saying "An error occured loading this content. I have set my iphone 6 plus wifi up with static IP, and I can watch a slideshow and do screen mirroring, but when I try to watch a video I get this error. Has anyone got any ideas how to do this? I have unlimited T-Mobile data and no internet service. I just want to use Apple TV to show the Netflix, etc.
- 05-05-2015, 05:53 AM #2
Re: Watching youtube using cellular data on Apple TV
The YouTube app on the iPhone doesn't AirPlay or screen mirror... If you have mobile hotspot/tethering on you cellular plan with T-Mobile, use your iPhone as a wifi hotspot for the AppleTv to connect to.
- 08-22-2015, 08:16 AM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-05-2015, 06:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2015, 12:27 AM
- By At One 4 Two in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2015, 12:20 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2015, 09:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2015, 08:27 PM