How do I transfer complete photo folders between iPads?
My team is looking to transfer complete iPad photo folders to another iPad. We looked into DropBox, but that requires the second iPad to upload each picture individually as well as recreate each folder. Is there a way we can do this swiftly without transferring each file individually? Is iCloud an option? If so, please direct me to a step by step process in doing so.
Thank you for your assistance with this.
- 05-04-2015, 10:59 AM #2
- By gfederline9 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-08-2015, 08:14 AM
- By t0n1zz in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-04-2015, 05:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-04-2015, 10:36 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2015, 09:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2015, 08:51 AM