Why won't my iPhone 6 turn on?
So, I have had my iPhone for about 3 month's now, and it has been working fine in every way, but today, it was working fine all morning, than later into the day I came back to check messages, etc. And my phone was really warm and not turning on, I didn't turn it off when i left it, and it was fully charged from the night before, I tried plugging it in and charging it and holding the home button, the power button and everything else except factory reset - Power, Volume+home.. Because i'm almost certain that wont do anything.. I tried plugging it into my computer, and it is recognizing the device. I tried charging it for 30 minutes.. Help!! Please.
- 05-01-2015, 06:55 PM #2
- 38,469 Posts
Re: Why wont my i phone 6 plus turn on?!
Press and hold both the home and power buttons until you see the Apple logo. If after about 30 seconds or so, the watch doesn't boot, make a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store to have them diagnose the problem for you.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2015, 02:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2015, 08:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2015, 05:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2015, 05:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2015, 04:22 PM