Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default Why won't my iPhone 6 turn on?

So, I have had my iPhone for about 3 month's now, and it has been working fine in every way, but today, it was working fine all morning, than later into the day I came back to check messages, etc. And my phone was really warm and not turning on, I didn't turn it off when i left it, and it was fully charged from the night before, I tried plugging it in and charging it and holding the home button, the power button and everything else except factory reset - Power, Volume+home.. Because i'm almost certain that wont do anything.. I tried plugging it into my computer, and it is recognizing the device. I tried charging it for 30 minutes.. Help!! Please.

Default Re: Why wont my i phone 6 plus turn on?!

Press and hold both the home and power buttons until you see the Apple logo. If after about 30 seconds or so, the watch doesn't boot, make a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store to have them diagnose the problem for you.