New Phone from Insurance-Wrong color
I just received a replacement phone from AT&T, however its a 128 GB White/Silver and
What I originally bought was Black/Space Grey.
Can I go to Apple store and replace?
ATT only promises to provide the same GB and Model. They are not color specific.
- 05-01-2015, 05:49 PM #2
- 05-02-2015, 02:33 AM #3iMore Genius
- 4,772 Posts
Re: New Phone from Insurance-Wrong color
This is the reason I get both Apple Care +. I know Apple will get me the same exact replacement device if there is ever an issue.
I get AT&T insurance too but only for loss. Their customers service is nothing like Apple.
Call AT&T, OP. I hope they don't dig their heels.
Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6 ️️️
- By lexic in forum Apple WatchReplies: 31Last Post: 05-03-2015, 08:48 PM
- By cody in forum Apple WatchReplies: 5Last Post: 05-02-2015, 05:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2015, 03:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2015, 03:34 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-01-2015, 03:12 PM