How do I delete photos in my Iphone 5c?
I have an Iphone 5c and my storage is almost full. I checked my storage use and it seems my camera and photos are taking up 687 mg but I only have 61 photos in my library. I used to have many more but deleted those already. I don't know where these photos are and how to get rid of them.
- 05-01-2015, 08:23 AM #2
- 05-01-2015, 08:37 AM #3
- 25,045 Posts
Re: How do I delete photos in my Iphone 5c?
Have you deleted the photos in your "Recently Deleted" album? And like said above, delete messages along with emails, and unnecessary notes in the Notes app. Also check apps that swell up in size like Facebook. If you can delete the cache, do so. With some apps like Facebook, you have to delete the app, then reinstall it.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
- By rooktdphi in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2015, 08:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2015, 08:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2015, 07:56 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-01-2015, 07:12 AM
- By MrJustastic in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2015, 06:46 AM