Why did all the emails on my iPad 2 disappear?

cancun77

May 1, 2015
Visit site
I was waiting for an email and it was taking too long a time. I hit the mail button on screen and emails all gone. Everything empty. I have searched for 5days and tried everything I can or know. I still do not have a solution.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Are the emails still visible when you login to your email account via a web browser? If so, then all you need to do is reconfigure the email account with your iPad 2.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well it already has been! It was working fine. Then they all disappeared! Please someone HELP!

You have still not answered my question. Are the emails still visible when you login to your email account via a web browser? If your emails ARE NOT visible via the email provider's website then there is nothing we can do for you, except tell you to check the trash/deleted mail folders.

ballyman

May 5, 2015
Visit site
Same with me, all emails vanished, I can get them when I log on to gmail account on pc. When I open mail app on I pad 2 it is completely blank and after 30 seconds or so it reverts back to home screen. I stupidly opened an email I didn't recognise last night...any suggestions???

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Same with me, all emails vanished, I can get them when I log on to gmail account on pc. When I open mail app on I pad 2 it is completely blank and after 30 seconds or so it reverts back to home screen. I stupidly opened an email I didn't recognise last night...any suggestions???

Not knowing exactly what happened, I suggest going to Settings and delete the email account. Then go to the account online and change the password. Then go back and enter the account back in using the new password.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Did that and it worked....actually I have All my e mails back... thousands of them!!! Thank you for your time.

You're very welcome, and I'm glad everything is working for you again. Enjoy the rest of your Mother's Day weekend...;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox