my iphone reads, iphone is disable connect to itunes,how do i go about doing that?
i forgot my password and after tring for 6 times i got this reading
- 04-29-2015, 11:55 PM #2iMore Beginner
- 75 Posts
Re: my iphone reads, iphone is disable connect to itunes,how do i go about doing that?
Seems pretty straight forward. Connect it via USB cable to the computer it has been backed up to. If it's a stolen phone you are out of luck. Who forgets the password to their own phone, considering you have to input it multiple times a day? Seems unlikely.
- 04-30-2015, 12:04 AM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-18-2016, 04:50 PM
- By dd0yl3 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 10Last Post: 05-03-2015, 10:30 PM
- By Rafagon in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2015, 08:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-30-2015, 05:12 AM
- By Kevin Michaluk in forum Apple WatchReplies: 6Last Post: 04-29-2015, 11:52 PM