How do I transfer/download itunes music from lost iphone onto older iphone?

I

iMore Question

My youngest daughter lost her iphone 5s which had lots of iTunes music on it. She is now using her older sister's old 4s which still has iTunes music on it. Older sister now has 6s onto which she transferred her iTunes music. Is there a way to reload younger daughter's music onto old 4s so that both daughters have their "original" songs on these two phones? Each daughter has an individual apple id.

My fear is that we'll lose all music and not be able to recover it. Is there an easy and secure way to make sure youngest daughter's music is installed and both daughters have their "own" music on their individual phones?

Thanks!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Youngest daughter puts her AppleID into the appropriate places in settings... then sync to the iTunes library she was syncing her now lost device to... All purchase under her AppleID are downloadable from iTunes as well.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If she purchased the music via iTunes then her music is still available to her. All she has to do is pull up the iTune app on her iPhone, Tap on the "more" option at the bottom right corner, Tap on "Purchased", tap on "Music", and then re-download all or some of her already purchased songs. She will not be charged again for those songs.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711