Why won't my iPhone flash when I receive a call? I have LED accessibility turned on.
I have turned on LED accessibility but my IPhone 6 plus does not flash when phone rings. I have turned phone off to see if that affects it but still does not work. Am I suppose to change any of ringer settings?
- 04-28-2015, 09:14 PM #2
re: Why won't my iPhone flash when I receive a call? I have LED accessibility turned on.
No, that is all you should have to do, but some users have said the feature doesn't work for them.
How to use the LED flash as a visible notification light on your iPhone | iMore
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 5Last Post: 05-11-2015, 03:54 AM
- By bulliondesk in forum Apple WatchReplies: 6Last Post: 04-30-2015, 01:54 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2015, 10:15 AM
- By MKNicole1988 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 04-29-2015, 09:58 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2015, 09:12 AM