Why am I having difficulty enabling Wi-Fi on my iPhone 4S?
Thank you in advance! I have search for the answer to my question and still can't get it to work. I have done the reset and reset network. When I scroll up from the home screen wifi button is dark gray. When I go to wifi under setting it is off..then when I open it to turn on, it won't do anything. Please help me..Thanks again!
- 04-28-2015, 01:42 PM #2
- 04-28-2015, 10:44 PM #3iMore Newbie
- 13 Posts
re: Why am I having difficulty enabling Wi-Fi on my iPhone 4S?
I read some discussion regarding this matter and one said that he resolve this problem after hours of trying.He said that he didn't use his regular password but the security keycode at the back of the modem.
Just give it a try
- By Rene Ritchie in forum Apple WatchReplies: 46Last Post: 08-14-2015, 11:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 5Last Post: 05-11-2015, 03:54 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2015, 10:15 AM
- By MKNicole1988 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 04-29-2015, 09:58 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2015, 09:12 AM