If a Lost Mode is turned on remotely on the lost iPhone, will the person in possession notice it?
If one wants to track down a lost iPhone, turns on Lost Mode, but does not indicate a phone number to call or a message to appear on the screen - will a person in possession of the lost iPhone notice somehow the the Lost Mode in turned on remotely and the lost iPhone is locked or not? Any messages appear on it or any sounds played? Will the tracking Find My Phone mode get turned on only until the password is used to unlock the lost device? Thank you
- Best AnswerApr 28 2015 | 6:36 am EDT
- 04-28-2015, 06:36 AM #2
- 04-28-2015, 08:11 AM #3iMore Genius
- 4,772 Posts
Re: If a Lost Mode is turned on remotely on the lost iPhone, will the person in possession notice it
I've never experienced this but I would imagine that the person holding the device would know immediately.
Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6 ️️️
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2015, 10:22 AM
My old Clone backup has been erased with the lasted clone backup, how can I get the older files back?By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2015, 11:42 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-28-2015, 07:36 AM
- By greatkeen in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2015, 06:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2015, 06:45 AM