How can I delete the native Mail app and then reinstall it?
iPad Air 2: my built-in app labeled "Mail" (gmail) is buggy. How do I delete-then-reinstall it? Quick-fix??
- Best AnswerApr 26 2015 | 11:38 pm EDT
- 04-26-2015, 11:38 PM #2
- 04-27-2015, 08:11 AM #3iMore Genius
- 4,772 Posts
Re: delete-then-reinstall built-in app (buggy)
How is it buggy? I mean, what are you experiencing?
You might try deleting the account and then adding it again. You might also want to check your sync and update intervals.
Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤
- By MrMars in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-28-2015, 07:11 AM
- By gfederline9 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-27-2015, 03:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2015, 07:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-26-2015, 02:46 PM
- By laurapritchard85 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 04-26-2015, 01:14 PM